When it comes to the best way to get fit, one option is to join a gym with a lot of different machines. Planet Fitness is an example of this type of facility. In this blog post, we will learn about some of the pros and cons of this kind of gym membership as well as what you can expect from Planet Fitness to make your experience a pleasant one.
How much does a Planet Fitness membership cost?
Planet Fitness offers three membership types: Basic, Premier, and Elite. The following table provides membership prices and the number of machines available in each type.
Planet Fitness Membership Types and Prices
Type Price Number of Machines Available
Basic $29.99/mo. 9 \u2013 Planet Fitness does not offer a family plan with multiple memberships.
Premier $39.99/mo. 18 \u2013 Includes access to locker rooms, hot tubs, showers, and a variety of other amenities.
Elite $49.99/mo. 34 \u2013 Includes access to all the amenities of Premier plus private training areas, a club lounge, and priority enrollment for member-only events.
Pros and Cons of Planet Fitness
Planet Fitness is a gym with hundreds of machines. The pros of this gym are that it has a large variety of equipment, and the cons are that it can be quite crowded.
What Gym Etiquette Should You Know?
Looking for a gym that has both machines and a pool? Planet Fitness has something for everyone! With more than 700 machines, this gym is perfect for people who want to stay active without having to go outside. But what should you do when you’re there? Here are some tips for gym etiquette:
- Make sure to clean up after yourself! Not only will it make the gym look nicer, but it will also help to keep the equipment running smoothly.
- Be respectful of other members. It’s important not to start any arguments or make too much noise. Just be polite and friendly, and everyone will be fine.
- Don’t hog the machines! If you need to use one, try to be as considerate as possible and give others a chance.
- Don’t forget your ID! If you’re over the age of 18, you’ll need to bring your ID with you in order to gain access to the gym.
All the Equipment at Planet Fitness
Planet Fitness gym memberships come with hundreds of machines, making it one of the most comprehensive fitness facilities in the area. The gym also offers a variety of classes, so members can stay engaged and learn new techniques. Whether you’re looking to tone up or get fit, Planet Fitness has the equipment and class options to fit your needs.
Reasons to Cross Train/Cardio Machines
If you don’t have time to hit the gym, now is the time to start cross training. Not only will it help you get in shape, but cross training can also improve your balance and coordination. Here are some reasons to cross train:
- Muscle confusion. When you cross train, your muscles will start working in different ways and this will help you get more out of your workouts.
- Increased endurance. Cross training will increase your endurance because it works different parts of your body at the same time.
- Increased strength. Cross training will increase your strength because it increases the number of reps you can complete and the amount of weight you can lift.
- Better balance and coordination. When you cross train, you are forced to use more muscles in your body and this will improve your balance and coordination.
Reasons why you should not join a Planet Fitness (specific ones)
Planet Fitness is a gym that has over 1,000 machines. This makes it a great place to work out, but there are some reasons why you should not join this gym.
- The prices are high. Planet Fitness charges very high prices for its memberships and equipment. For example, a one-month membership costs $39.99, while a one-year membership costs $159.99. This means that most people who join Planet Fitness end up paying more than they need to.
- The quality of the equipment is poor. Planet Fitness’ machines are often old and in need of repairs. This means that many people have had to deal with problems such as torn muscles and injuries caused by the faulty equipment.
- The staff is unhelpful and unprofessional. The staff at Planet Fitness is often unhelpful and unprofessional. They do not seem to care about their members and are not willing to help them with anything relating to the gym.
- The location is bad. Planet Fitness’ location is often very congested and difficult to get around in. This means that it is not easy to find parking or workout areas during busy times of the